Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Wednesday, August 9

Do you remember the first time you created something that lit your heart on fire? That gave you a purpose, a direction, a reason to do what makes your heart happy? I do. I was laying on the couch, sick with the flu playing with drawing some things to fight the boredom of lying down. I drew this thing, this beautiful paisley pattern that filled the paper. I couldn't stop looking at it and loving my work -- I think it might have been the VERY first time I looked at my lines and realized they were good and I have not stopped drawing and inking pages upon pages -- sketchbook after sketchbook -- notebooks and anything I find handy to write on. What was your moment? #catherinescanlon #catherinescanlondesigns #breareese #breareeseglitterink #breareesewatercolor #illustration #rememberwhyyoustarted #rememberwhy


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2wto7g1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.