Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Wednesday, May 24

Creative Storytelling: The Whatevers 3 Week 4


Here we are creeping into week #4 of our month long Whatevers Three! It's hard to believe there's just ONE week left. This has been so much fun to plan and scheme and get all painty and creative with my story.

The photo this week was one I found in an old album from my Grandmother, so I'm thinking these ladies were her friends or may be relatives of mine. The caption cracks me up, but is not uncommon for this group of family members -- they were always doing fun and cooky things. I love that.

You can read Vic's blog post for this photo by clicking here
You can read Nat's blog post for this photo by clicking here

Also, make sure to take a little visit the Whatevers Facebook Page here. You can also share your project with us there, we love to see the story you create around the photo!

Here's the photo we used for this week: The Water's Fine!


Please note, we are sharing these photos with YOU for your PERSONAL use only -- we love and encourage you to share your work on social media with credit back to the Whatevers! These photos are not for classes or in any resale situation!

And here's my story for week 4:


Winston always looked forward to summer visits with her cousin Hermione. According to Mother, they were getting to big to play in the laundry bucket.






Thanks for dropping by, and make sure you come back tomorrow for another lesson in my FREE Class, Creative Storytelling!

1 comment:

  1. hAAAAA -they are not too big yet ;) I looooveee the dresses and how you put the story into sign - so cool! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.