Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, February 10

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

As a family we love watching Diner's, Drive In's and Dives. I'm not really a fan of the host, but I do love seeing the places they visit across the country. While I was in California last month I found that a few of my friends also love that show. So we found a Dive that was in walking distance of our hotel.



And it was AWESOME. My friend Mandy really loved her salad.


And so fun to bring the printed menu home to my family. I don't remember what I ordered, something Carne Asada -- but it WAS delicious and very filling. 

My family was so happy that I was able to go there they sent me a special text. ha ha.


Thanks for dropping by, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.