Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, January 26

New Art Gone Wild Stamps, Part 2

It's always a thrill for me to see my stamps in action, and mostly to see how other artists see and use them. In this case, samples were made for the Craft + Hobby Association Meeting in January and AGW had a card maker make samples using my stamps.

( If you click on the photos below the photos below the link will take you over to the Art Gone Wild website so you can see the stamp! )



I so love her use of color.


And how she added stitching and fussy cutting to many of them.


They turned out so lovely, I wish I could color with Copic Markers like this!


I am especially in love with the strawberries. They remind me of the many years that my Mom and I have gone strawberry picking together - and the hundreds of batches of strawberry jam I've made over the years.


And this one, well. It's one of my favorite and it simply makes me happy.


Thank you Michelle Pearson, for making my stamps look so beautiful! I am honored that you created such amazing cards with them!

Thanks for dropping by, have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.