Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, December 18

Creative Jumpstart 2016

http://nathaliesstudio.com/shop/online-workshops-ubermedia/creative-jumpstart-2016/

It's getting to be that time of the year again -- the Creative JumpStart time. If you are in a place where you find you need some inspiration, maybe some new techniques to get you started then Creative JumpStart is definitely for you! It can help get you out of a rut. Or it can be a place to get to know some amazing artists and designers.

Before Creative JumpStart 2016 gets here (coming soon -- I promise) I thought I'd share my Jumps from the first three years with you, so you can see what this is all about if you are new to Jumping with the Creative JumpStarters. If you've seen these before - I hope they'll give you a little refresher at some of the awesome things that are in store for you next MONTH!

Here's my Creative JumpStart from 2012. I almost didn't share it here, but hey what the heck -- it's nice to see the progress I've made since then.


Creative JumpStart 2012 from Catherine Scanlon on Vimeo.

And my Creative JumpStart from 2013: These are still some of my favorite rut-busting techniques!


Creative JumpStart 2013 from Catherine Scanlon on Vimeo.

And my Creative JumpStart from 2014: I haven't played with my Gelli Plate for so long, after watching this again maybe it's time to get out of my rut and try some old fun techniques!


Creative JumpStart 2014 from Catherine Scanlon on Vimeo.

So, what are you waiting for?? Sign up for Creative Jumpstart 2016 Today!

http://nathaliesstudio.com/shop/online-workshops-ubermedia/creative-jumpstart-2016/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.