Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, October 27

Time for Creating

Hello, it's been a few weeks with no posts -- life is SUPER busy. I have had little time to create, but today I thought I'd share a few pages that I have managed to squeeze into early morning and late night moments here and there.

Not much in the line of coloring, but lots of illustrating and Positivity Pages. Take a look:


I'm also working on my NEXT release that will debut in January at the Craft + Hobby Association Meeting in Aneheim. I am really loving the different designs I've been working on. If it was up to me it would be All on Flowers -- but thankfully I have a lovely mentor helping me push myself to explore new imagery.

I think you're gonna love what's coming! Thank you so much for dropping by, have a LOVELY day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.