Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, September 10

Life's Memories and More

What a crazy summer it's been. While I haven't posted much here, I can say I've been getting around and getting things done. I made a trip to Life's Memories and More on August 1st and taught a couple of super fun Gelli Printing classes.


My students were VERY happy and created some amazing projects that day!



Look at these beautiful faces! That's creativity in bloom right there!



There are some GREAT things coming, TOMORROW to be exact, so be sure to drop by for a link to save on my stamps and MORE great news! THANKS for sticking with me through a super busy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.