Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, June 29

Funky Flower Stamp and Glad Press n' Seal

I always struggle with creating an art journal page that I love, and working on others without totally messing up that OTHER page I love. Here's how I protect the pages in my journal as I work on new ones ..... oh and another journal page using my Art Gone Wild stamps.


This one is Funky Flowers from my very first stamp release back in 2013. I love this stamp!

Thanks for dropping by, have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. I demoed Press and Seal several times when it first came out. Too bad I didn't know about this use. It really is an awesome product. I love your journal page. What was the spray you used? It seemed to have a nice consistency. Thanks for the tutorial. I always love watching you play.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.