Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Saturday, March 28

You Are Loved

Sharing another journal page where I combined my stamps with a Tamara LaPorte stencil to create a unique and colorful page. This stamp is from the Art Gone Wild Winter, 2015 Release -- you can find the daisy stamp here, in my Etsy shop.


To create this page I stamped the daisy cling rubber stamp 2 times, but at different heights and added color with Deco Art Media Fluid Acrylics and a few tiny details with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen.

The Tamara Laporte stencils are so lovely to incorporate on a journal page. I think I need to practice my cursive!

Have a great day, thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.