Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, March 26

Before and After

I love to share my work on Instagram -- but don't always find the time to share it here, so today I thought I would.

This page started out with some stamped designs from my Late 2014 Stamp Release with Art Gone Wild on the bottom of the page, I used black Archival Ink and stamped the flower stamp 2 times across the bottom, changing the angle each time. (click on the link to see the set I used in my Etsy shop.)


I drew in some leaves and border lines to connect the elements and frame the page and added some journaling with my funky lettering style. The word "beautiful" at the top of the page started out with an Artist Cellar stencil from Tamara Laporte that I traced with a pencil and then connected the letters with a marker. 


For color I used a combination of colored pencils and Tombow Dual Tipped Brush Markers and a final touch was to add some shadowing to the letters with a platinum grey pen, and voila -- completed page. Super easy and very relaxing to work on while watching TV.

THANKS for dropping by today, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.