Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, September 4

The Studio Looks Great!

Just a quick drive by to share some pictures of Merrymeeting Art House -- what it looks like inside and pretty near to complete. I have a few things here and there that I want to do but for the most part it's ready for the open house this Friday and Saturday.




I love the table -- it's a perfect size to sit around and create with a group of friends!


So many people donated things -- a heartfelt and huge thanks to everyone that helped! I especially love this little shelf unit -- it's fits perfectly on one wall!


And my Mom brought me my favorite flowers for the first Art Meet-Up.


THANKS everyone for your help and pep talks! Much appreciated for sure! Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing with your friends..That would be me too!
    theVol ! was so fun I took a couple of your card classes when you were with My creative classroom...you are a wonderful artist. Looking forward to watching your blog etc. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.