Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Saturday, July 5

Smash Journal -- or Junk Journal

Making a Smash or Junk Journal couldn't be any easier when you have a TON of old papers, some paints, lots of saved ephemera and scraps and a binding system like my Cinch. 

Just trim, trip, staple, paint, scrape, collage and stitch until you have a nice stack of pages (say 25 to 35). Add a decorative front and back cover, punch and bind and you are ready to get creative!

Here are some of the pages from my my favorite smash journal:

This is my favorite -- and the front page of the journal.

One with a little paint and stapled elements.
And a recycled Hallmark bag.
And what you can do with a few paint chips.

This journal was made with old scrapbook papers and my Cinch binding system -- so fun and easy!

That's all for today, thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.