Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, March 20

We Do Not Remember Days...

I'm running around trying to finish up those last minute details and I remembered I wanted to do a quick post before I leave for the Mixed Media Retreat in a few hours!

I wanted to share a few cards I made for the Art Gone Wild booth at CHA back in January! 


http://www.agwstamps.com/
This card was made using a stamp from the Edna's Flowers Set and I hand lettered the sentiment. Perfect for a Project Life Card!

 http://www.agwstamps.com/ 
This stamp is from Esther's Garden Set and perfect for any occasion.


This stamp is the Daffodil Spray stamp, and is a single stamp. You could easily create this card when you have a spare minute and add a sentiment when you need a card to send out!

Thanks for dropping by, have a GREAT weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards. The floral designs are absolutely amazing. Love all of your cards.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.