Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, March 11

It's a Frenzy around here!

Sunday we went to the Fine Lines Exhibit of Drawings from the Brooklyn Museum at the Portland Museum of Art. It was a gorgeous collection of drawings from well-known artists that we all truly loved.

It was the first truly spring like day we've had, as you can see in this photo. This is my favorite spot in town. When I was in high school I took the same exact photo only in black and white and developed it myself. I'm going to have to find some of those cool pieces of art I created then and share them with you.


Anyway, I'm in paint flinging mode as I prepare for the Mixed Media Madness retreat on the 21st. It's those special little details that make everyone happy, don't you agree?




I'm back to flinging paint and cutting paper today, thanks for dropping by. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.