Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, April 22

Weekend at Kept Creations: A VERY Late Re-Cap

I can't believe I forgot to post these fun project from my weekend at Kept Creations  in Whitman, Massachusetts. I had two classes of very FUN and inspiring ladies -- see for yourself!

The first class was a sweet Shadowbox ATC:


And I didn't get any photos of the second class -- but it was Watercolor Painting for Stampers and it was a HIT! I'll be  back on May 4th for an all day Art Journaling class -- so be sure to sign up while there is still space available.

Thanks for stopping by -- have a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like everyone had a lot of fun. I would have enjoyed a watercolor for stampers class. Wish I wasn't so far away.

    Hope you are enjoying beautiful weather and having a Great week!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.