Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, April 2

Day 21 of the 21 Day Challenge

Phew. I did it. 
21 Days of finding a little bit of time here and there to make some art in my art journal, just for me. It was awesome. And really, so easy to make the time for it -- I found a few minutes while the coffee was brewing in the morning, while the cake baked or the onions caramelized, watching a movie in the evening -- and so many other times during the day. Before I knew it I had a page that was complete. 

Some days took more than one day to complete -- but it was good. That meant that I was definitely going to find the time the next day because I loved what I was creating.
 
I've got a nice stack of pages to create into a new journal -- SEVENTEEN if them actually -- that I'm over the moon excited about. Today, since I'm nearing the end of a big project I thought I would share a few of my favorite pages from the last 21 days. 
I still need to find some time for today -- but I've got my drawing all ready -- it just needs some color.

 

Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful day.

ps. If you haven't heard of or tried the 21 Day Challenge with Rhonna Farrer -- you should. It's a great way to make or break a habit!  

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on 21 days. I love your creations with their bright and vibrant colors.

    It amazed me to discover all the time I was frittering away instead of creating. Now when commercials are on I will do something like having my cutting machine cut something. Depending on the program I often play while watching television. I have a tv tray I use. Not that I watch television that much as I would rather spend the time being totally lost in creating.

    Thanks for sharing and I know that whatever you did today was totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.