Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, March 27

My love for a Dip Pen

I haven't been using my Dip pen much lately really. I think mostly because I hadn't been making the time to journal daily. I am so happy that today is Day 13 (I think) of my 21 Day Challenge with Rhonna Farrer.
When it comes out looking like this, I am reminded that I should use it more often. 
 
And especially on tough work days. Like yesterday. It is strangely relaxing and satisfying to create a pretty page in the midst of all that angst from yesterday. 

I'm headed in to do more battle with my computer today -- so I'm going to remember to follow my heart and take a break to art journal later when I get frustrated. 
 
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know exactly what a dip pen is but I love the result. Also from what I can see it is a lovely project. Love all the vibrant colors I can see.

    Must be something in the air I was awake in the wee hours trying to get my roommate's computer up and running again. LOL! I would rather be creating art. Especially since I'm behind already on my homework. :-(

    Way to go on making time daily to do art journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A dip pen is a calligraphy pen with a replaceable nib that you have to "dip" into the ink to get ink on the nib to write with. :-) have a great day, take a nap ;-D

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.