Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, March 7

i'm mad....

mad for monoprinting and you can be too!

Click on over to the Use Every Stamp Blog 2013 to see a short video I created on monoprinting and then how I used the paper I printed to make this elegant card.

Oh -- I almost forgot -- the most important thing. While you are there make sure to leave a comment. We're going to be choosing one lucky person to win a seat in this class - and it's starting on March 22nd!
THANKS for stopping by -- have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card and I love your video on the "Use Every Stamp 2013" blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.