Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, August 16

continued learning=bigger brain??!!

I'm trying to get familiar with my new video camera and using iMovie on my computer -- and since I'd rather have a completed project to share than just play with nothing to show for my time -- you benefit from my learning. BTW, I read somewhere that learning new things makes you grow new pathways in the brain -- so does that mean you have a bigger brain or just can do more? ha ha.
I thought you might enjoy seeing an art journal page in the final stages. As I got started with iMovie I played around with the templates -- and this one -- totally and completely cracked me up. I had no idea what this was going to be in the end -- but I must say I did get a good laugh out of it yesterday afternoon.

So, here's a preview -- iMovie called it something else but whatever. It still tickled my fancy enough to want to share it with you.


Art Journal Love from Catherine Scanlon on Vimeo.

And here's the fast forward, in case the teaser wasn't enough, LoL! Now I just need to get the intro from the teaser over to the regular video and I'll be GOLDEN.


Art Journal Fast Forward from Catherine Scanlon on Vimeo.

And a few photos, just in case you don't care to watch my silliness.
Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a WONDERFUL day. It's almost Friday -- and I've been waiting for the weekend all WEEK!

3 comments:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.