Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, July 2

Magic of Christmas

Yes -- it's Christmas in July -- and I've been working furiously for the last 2 days creating projects for my next new class at My Creative Classroom -- Magic of Christmas: A Primer for Interactive Cards. All I can say is I have been having a great time and it feels like I've been in the studio for an hour and not ten, LoL. I get so lost in there sometimes.
Anyway,  this is going to be a GREAT class -- I hope to see you there! Feel free to post any questions you may have and I'll get back to you with an answer! 

Thanks for stopping by -- hope you are having a FANTASTIC summer so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.