Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, March 15

Inspiration Round-Up a Day Early

Another busy week -- so I've got some things to share and some photos from my world -- and things I'm dreaming off this week. 

First up, my friends Julie Balzer and Nathalie Kalbach have started a new challenge for each other, it totally rocks and I'm really excited to give it a go when I have a few extra minutes. Yeah, like that will ever happen -- but you can check out what Julie did here and what Nat did here. Love the idea of taking it to the next level. We get so comfortable in our little zone of doing things that pushing yourself to fail is a GREAT way to try new things and break the barriers that constrain you.
This photo cracks me up, I've been so busy trying to get stuff done that I had to prop a hair dryer to quick dry a project that needed to be sent out!
I'm loving this blog, Discover Paper -- and especially these pretty hand-made flowers. Wow, they look like so much work -- but I especially love the canvas covered with them all in cream. Delicious!
Speaking of delicious, I'm totally counting the days until I can go pick some of these and enjoy their sweet, juiciness! Love the smell of fresh picked strawberries! 
This round card and beautiful floral wreath totally rocks. The topic coloring and layering is just gorgeous! I always love the cards that Julie posts, she's very talented and inspiring!
Love this image from the Boston Museum of Science. Totally inspiring to me! 
I've always dreamed of owning a piece of jewelry from Nina Bagley -- and the ones she's been creating lately are simply divine! The way she mixes yarns, elements from nature and beautiful beads is jaw dropping -- and so unique. I love her jewelry, just can't afford it. She also has beautiful photography and I love her perspective. 
These fun glasses have been deemed the BS glasses and I wear them every time I Skype with my friend Martha. We get a total laugh out of them and it's a good way to lighten up the mood.
I am trying to teach myself Encaustic Art -- and I am always anxious to see what Bridgette Guerzon-Mills has to share on her beautiful blog, Contemplating the Moon. Sometimes I just stare at her pretty wax creations trying to figure out how she did what she did. Usually I can't, but I will one day!  
That's all I've got for you today. Thank you so much for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your week -- catch you on the flip side of the weekend! 

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.