Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, February 13

K & Company Projects at CHA Last Week

Just a quick post to share some projects I created using some new K & Company products that were debuted at CHA a couple weeks ago. I always feel so lucky to create projects using their papers and embellishments - they are always so beautiful and colorful, and very matched to my style of creating.  

The first is a scrapbook page, Simple Joys. I don't know who the woman is, she was in a stack of photos I bought at the flea market. 

This second project is like a shadow box -- and the bases of the small collages are from the Tag Stack pad -- I really LOVE the way this project turned out. 

I also created these bird houses to match the shadow box. 

Another product line on a wood frame, it looks so nice in person. 

And last, a little journal for remembering those sweet moments that happen everyday -- so when you scrapbook them the details are close at hand. 

I've got a busy week -- so hopefully I"ll be able to get on here and post again soon. Next week is school vacation week, and I'm hoping for a little snow so we can go out snow shoeing and play in the snow a little! Thanks for stopping by -- hope you have a wonderful Monday! 

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing you beautiful work my friend. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I absolutely love these awesome creative makes. The frame is superb and I can't wait to create something like this. The little journal is genius too. Love them all. I will be following you from now on, because I don't want to miss any more fab makes. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.