Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, April 14

Expressing your Creativity Using Paints

I like stamping – and I like coloring too – and the combination of these two pastimes can result in something beautiful to keep, have or use! More than coloring, I like painting. Before I started scrapbooking and creating with paper I was a watercolor artist – I’ll be the first to tell you though – I never knew that painting a stamped image would be so satisfying to me!

To read the rest of this article, and find out how you can win a $50. stamping prize package, go to the Expert Blog on the Spotted Canary for more info!

Thanks for stopping by, hope you are having a great week! My finger is starting to heal, typing and crafting doesn't feel so bad today! I'm thankful it wasn't worse than it was! Ta Ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.