Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, February 1

Valentine's Day is RIGHT around the corner!!

It feels like we just finished up with the hubbub of the holidays and now Valentine's Day is in a few weeks, urgh! Not to worry though -- I made these beautiful cards a while back for Inkadinkado, click on each photo to go to their website for a complete supply list and instructions!

Photo Credit for both photos: EK Success Brands

These cards are easy to make, so I hope you'll check them out!

In other Valentine's Day plans I'll be making truffles next Monday to give out to myfavorite family and friends, I've come up with 5 different recipes, all a spin on a recipe I found from The Poineer Woman. I'll be sure to post pictures of the completed candies and their packaging and let you know how they taste!

Well, thanks for stopping by, have a great day, stay warm and out of the path of the BIG STorm on it's way across the country!

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.