Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Sunday, January 2

A couple quick cards

I made these cards quite some time ago - and sent them into a publication but sadly they weren't chosen. I've since given them away, but thought I'd share them since I've been working on projects I can't really share right now and don't have anything to blog about.

This was a pretty FAST card, you can make one just like it: trim patterned paper and attach to the folded cardbase. Use rubons (stampin' up) to create a greeting on white cardstock, trim and mat on black cardstock and attach to patterned paper. Cut out a shape from patterned paper and attach to card, a strip of an old tape measure and some stitching with my sewing machine and it's done.

This card is basically the same as the first, only I cut all the little flowers out and glued them to the card instead of the one decorative shape and didn't add the tape measure.

For this card I used the reverse of the butterfly as a stencil and applied blue ink to black cardstock, then attached the two butterflies and added some stitching. The sentiment is a white rubon.

Cardmaking isn't so hard - and you can make some pretty cards, quickly using just a few supplies!

THANKS for stopping by, hope you had a HAPPY New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.