Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, September 30

Projects from Claudine's workshop at Artascope

I'm finally getting around to posting my projects from the workshop I took at Artascope in Portland a couple of weekends ago. It was an amazing workshop - one that really kicked my creativity into high gear!!

It's always great to try new techniques and supplies - and this is one that I want to spend much more time with. I will say, this workshop just clicked with me. It just came so easily and naturally - that I wanted to go out and get a hundred canvases and start making beeswax collage pieces all the time. . . if only I had the time right now!

Anyway, here are 3 of the projects I worked on.....none of them are finished because I haven't had time - but close to being finished - and in plain sight so I don't forget about them!

This was my very first canvas - I worked on 8x8 wooden boards - with the exception of this one - it's 6x8. This one is really close to being finished....just a little something maybe a metal plaque or library label with some words....not sure.

Secone one, with some aha moments and solutions to problems I discovered in the first canvas. Still needs some green for the trees and the rising sun in the center. Yum. LOVE this one - I do think it's my favorite. I hope I can finish it so it looks like I imagine it to look!

This is my third canvas - called Living in Color. I like the concept - but the girls are a little dull and dark - I want them to be bright against the background not blend with it. I am thinking of taking a layer or two off and fix that about them.

That's all for today, must get to work....thanks for stopping by - enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.