Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, June 10

More of my daily dose.....

I'm out of printer ink, and with no new pictures already printed - I dug through pictures leftover from ones I printed for EK Success pages to find these to make my page yesterday. Well, I started it yesterday and finished it up this morning while I was waiting on a very important shipment.

You can't tell, but the shirt my husband is wearing has a little teeny bit of yellow print on it. I used my brandy spanky new Big Shot to cut the Nestibilities label from a piece of patterned paper, I also stitched the chipboard letters in place. Note to self, wait for the ink to dry before sewing with white thread, LOL. OH, and be sure to wipe the presser foot clean before stitching on white fabric. No harm done, and I like the way the letters look - I like the way the entire page came out.

In these pictures we had hiked up a very steep but short mountain to do some rock hounding. We were looking for tourmaline but didn't find anything worth saving really. Our son collects rocks (well he collects everything, LOL) and he really enjoyed the hike but was taking a rest when I took this picture - it was a pretty hot day. I hope we have time to do some rock hounding this summer, it was a lot of fun. What's your favorite thing to do in the summer besides going to the beach?

I am a little disappointed that I didn't have the chance to make a page today - to many irons in the fire....but I can't share that until later, MUCH later.

Hopefully I can get back to a page a day (or a craft for myself a day) next week. I've got several rush jobs to do over the rest of the week and the weekend and don't think I'm going to have the time.

Thanks for stopping by - enjoy your day! It's almost FRidAy, yeah!

1 comment:

  1. Great page! Love the stitching and SO happy you have stepped into the wonderful world of die cut machines! There is no going back now!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.