Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Sunday, March 7

Wire Paint & Paper at My Creative Classroom

Just wanted to share a little peak of my next class that starts on March 17th (St. Patty's Day) over at My Creative Classroom. And, thought you might like to let you know that there’s a special going on to celebrate that March is craft month! For every class you sign up for at My Creative Classroom in March - you get a $5.00 coupon for classes that start in April and beyond. That’s a great deal, I hope you’ll take advantage of it!

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you in my Wire, Paint and Paper class, it’s starting NEXT week! I guess I better get busy!!

2 comments:

  1. That also sounds awesome- I need to check on my time schedule and all -- but one of your classes I will sign up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so looking forward to this class Catherine! I bought my canvasses and some either yummyness ... but I won't be able to start on the 17th as I am away on March Break .. will start that weekend though! :)

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.