Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, February 1

CHA Week in Review

Last week was a whirlwind, a crazy busy, exhausting, exciting time in Los Angeles. I didn't get many pictures - and no pictures of new stuff at the show. I arrived in Anaheim on Friday afternoon and got to work relieving my co-workers for lunches, breaks and helped them pack up from their long day of make n' takes at the CHA Supershow. I was really tired, but managed to find the energy to meet the EK Team at the lounge for a meet n' great and quick hello to those we already knew. Luckily we didn't have an early morning wake-up on Saturday so we stayed up a little later chatting and catching up. We worked from 7:30 to 5:30 on all the other show days, but by the time we got packed up and out of the booth it was almost 6. Even though it was late, we did manage to get out to a couple great restaurants for dinner in the evenings: Cheesecake Factory, Rainforest Cafe, and a place I don't know the name of that served awesome tapas. Surprisingly I only gained 2 pounds, LOL.

Saturday morning I woke up on Maine time and was able to catch this beautiful sunrise from our hotel room. The steam from the hotel really was pretty with the sun behind, these pictures don't look so great, but it was pretty. They were all taken in the spance of a minute or so.

At the show I was busy demonstrating some new and exciting products for Inkadinkado and in between telling and showing everyone about them was able to make a few projects using the new Inka products, some new Martha punches and some new K & Company products. I totally love how they came out. You'll have to wait to to see the details on the new products, I'm not sure when they are being released.

A Valentine Card

A Gift Enclosure

A Pretty Peacock Decoration

The beginning of a Valentine Shadowbox project.

Close up

A quick picture of the EK Team: Joy Macdonnell, Becky Cates, Karen Buhlman (my very fun and great roommate), Tara Gangi, me, and Kara Ward. The comraderie and teamwork was great - we all work great together and had a wonderful time.

The most exciting thing to happen was that my dear friend Nat Kalbach came to CHA from Germany, we had dinner with our other dear friend Vicki Chrisman. It was so great to have dinner and laugh and be silly, I wish we had had more time to spend together being creative.

I got home early early early Friday morning and spent the day relaxing and trying to catch up on my sleep. We ended up being a pretty relaxing, family catch up weekend. Now I'm ready to get creative again!

Well, thanks for stopping by - hope you take a minute to comment on the One World One Heart post below and be entered to win one of the two sweet things I'm giving away.

3 comments:

  1. it was definetly one of my hightlights to see you!!!!! Miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, time to put passion4purple in your sidebar! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT was awesome! I wish I could see you both EVERY single day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.