Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Sunday, January 10

Sew Somerset

I took these pictures a while ago and forgot to post them with the hubbub of the holidays and then school vacation. I sent quite a few cards (and a few other things as well) to Stampington for this issue. I was so happy that they had room to give me 2 pages for a grouping of 4 cards I made. I love that gorgeous girl on the cover, not sure who created it but she's just lovely!

I'm anxious for them to come back so I can send them out! I love how they all came out, especially the one that used the Heidi Swapp mask that wasn't sticky anymore.

They were fun to make, hoping they publish the rest of the things I sent for this issue in the next one, I don't have time to make anything for the January 15th deadline! I've been too busy working on My Creative Classroom and a couple fun things for the Jewelry publication, but need to get them completed so I can send them out on Tuesday - that's what I've been doing for a good part of the day. Along with finishing up some other loose end projects. Phew, it was a busy day.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great MONDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.