Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, December 9

Have you been Naughty, Nice or Borderline??

I've had something on my to-do list for a couple weeks now, and that's to make a Holiday themed ATC to swap with my friend Stephanie from On the Funny Side of Life. One thing or other always took me away from even getting started on them.

Tonight, after I had finished up posting my LAST lesson for My Creative Classroom I decided to gitter done - and I did. Nothing like striking while the iron is hot - when the creativity, drive, and most of all time is there. This one literally took me about 1o minutes for each card....and I think they came out cute.

You can make one too, all you'll need is polka dot paper from Making Memories, cream and silver cardstock, vintage music sheet paper, Naughty or Nice stamp from Inkadinkado, small snowflake punch from Martha Stewart, red ribbon, red glitter and red bling.

  1. Cut the polka dot paper to 2 1/2" x 3 1/2 " inches.
  2. Cut the music sheet paper to 2 1/4" x 3 1/4" and attach to the center of the polka dot paper.
  3. Stamp the naughty or nice stamp on cream cardstock and cut out, attach to left side of card, making the space on the top, bottom and left side the same.
  4. Tie ribbon around card.
  5. Punch snowflake from silver or cream cardstock and attach over ribbon.
  6. Stitch around card using cream or white thread, pull thread ends to back and tie off.
  7. Attach bling to center of snowflake and glitter to the naughty, nice or borderline boxes. I used Glossy Accents for that.
  8. Write your trade information on the back and you're done!

How easy was that??

In other news, it was a snow day today so the boy was home all day. Not that much of an issue as he played out in the snow most of the morning - and in the afternoon when he was done playing and having lunch the husband was home and they hung out while I finished up work. Now that the snow is here and done falling - it's raining out. what a MESS that's going to make of our long, dirt driveway! Usually it turns into a big skating rink when we get snow, then rain then cold temps.....it'll be slippety slide down to the bus stop in the morning!!!

Here's a quick picture of the tag lesson over at MCC.

Well, gotta move on to the next thing....... thanks for stopping by. If the weather outside is frightful where you are - be safe and look out for all the crazy drivers!

5 comments:

  1. How cute! You always come up with the coolest stuff! Love the class, looks like great fun!

    -c
    yapping cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ATC's Catherine and the tags are beauctiful! Have a happy Thursday... we got your rest of snow - 20 cm dropped yesterday to cover all our roads & grass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always beautimus creativity from you miss kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards!!! Your tags are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.