Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, November 6

just playin' around with Zentangles

A couple weeks a back I stopped in at my favorite store in Topsfield, MA for craft supplies and got to talking with the owner, Kate. She recommended that I take a class called Zentangles, that it was a lot of fun. So, after a little research on the internet, I got myself a cheap notebook to see how I might like it.

Wow, I am loving Zentangles! It's really a fun way to relax...and get a cramped hand too, LOL.

I just grabbed a regular old notebook, so sorry about the blue lines, but I didn't want to waste any time waiting for a new notebook....now that I know I LOVE this I think I'll be getting myself a fun, new notebook just to ZENtangle in!

I'm taking my boy down to Absolutely Everything next week so he can learn how to 'tangle, won't you?

Enjoy your weekend, and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. i love doodling but i didnt realise ther was so much to zentangles. CPS mag had a great article in their new Christmas edition , love yours....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love this, Im always doddling on paper it looks very relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I used to doodle like this back in hs. LOL. Yeah, I'm not old. ha! Now, I want to get some crayons and color it all in! :D

    -c
    yapping cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a friend in high school who was SO awesome at this. Love yours too! I imagine it IS really relaxing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.