Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, November 5

Cookie Cutter Ornament Kit

I just couldn't resist them - I picked up quite a few vintage cookie cutters at the flea market last Sunday - thinking that I'd have time to make some ornaments - but I'm just not going to have the time to make them all. So I made up a few extra kits - quantities are limited, I only have 6.

Each kit includes: Complete, detailed instructions, 1 vintage tin cookie cutter (shapes vary), 1 vintage chandalier crystal, a piece of punchinella, vintage book paper, beading wire, new and vintage beads, jump rings, crimp tubes and a chipboard star, for $7.95 plus shipping, payment to be made by PayPal. US shipping is $4.95, International shippping is more, but will be calculated for each order. All you need to finish this ornament is some glitter, a photograph and the tools.

If you're interested drop me a line and I'll send you a invoice by PayPal!

Thanks for dropping by.....enjoy the rest of your week. We had snow today, and I'm not ready for more!

2 comments:

  1. Catherine, I love it, yes sign me up I want to purchase one. How are you feeling? Better I hope. email me at peggybaker4him@gmail.com let me know how to pay.

    Peggy Lee Baker
    23 Prospect Street
    Whitefield, NH 03598
    603-837-2392

    can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute kit!!!!!! And snow already? wow! wicked cool! but I guess you don't think so....LOL.

    -c
    yapping cat

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.