Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, September 22

Featured FaceBook FRIEND

I recently saw a post on Altered Arts FaceBook that they were looking for unpublished ATC's, so I contacted Cyndi and sent her a bunch of ATC's to choose from. Since they all had been published in galleries or other places that I am in she couldn't publish them. Last weekend I made a couple fresh batches for her to publish. This is the Halloween batch she put in the Altered Arts e-mag - Issue 18. It's free with any 9.99 purchase from Altered Arts, or just $2.99. I'm not sure where she's going to put the other batch, but they were really fun to make.

Anyway, this is a nice little e-zine. My pal Vicki Chrisman is in there with a cute little book she made. Definetly worth the $2.99 if you purchase it - and a sweet little gift if you purchase something from the store! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Aww Man! I love the bingo atc's!!! I am jealous of your backroom purchase power the day you bought them! ;-) Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.