Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, September 23

I'm here...

just pre-occupied with my boy's 9th birthday celebrations (went bowling on Saturday with his buddies) and other things (new blog for a friend) I've been doing - like transplanting some peonies that belonged to my Grandmother from my old garden to my new garden, fall cleaning, walking with my Mom in the mornings and other fun stuff. I'll be back to regular blogging soon...with some fun ATC's I've been working on.I haven't been into sitting at the computer during the day...the weather has been beautiful and it's been great to get my yard looking lovely and ready for the much colder weather coming.

I'll leave you with this fun picture: My pride and joy on his 6th birthday....

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.