Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, September 2

First day of SCHOOL, yahoo!

Today marked another first...the first day of 4th grade for my son and niece. Aren't they cute here? They are only a little over 2 months apart in age, Little V loves her so much. He's so protective of her sometimes, and always will carry her backpack if she asks or helps her do ANYTHING that needs to be done. I hope they are always as close as they are now. That backpack, BTW weighs a TON. I can't believe how much stuff he had to take for 4th grade!

I spent the day getting STUFF done. A little cleaning, a little visiting with my Mom, some organizing of my studio, my Inspire ME page..and 40 minutes on my treadmill. Donna Downey inspired me to kick it up a notch in the running department. Over 3 something miles and lots of calories burned. It felt good. Though, the 2x a week I barely managed to get in this summer - just to maintain my stamina - is now getting upped to 4+ if I can. I need to get back to NOT eating bread, sugar and all the other evils that plague me these days. I've been having a lot of migraines (yesterday - for example) and I think it's because of the bread! Who knows, but I don't like 'em.


Stay tuned tomorrow for this weeks post of I Inspire ME...it's gonna be a GREAT one. Until later, I've got to go bite my nails until the bus gets my Little V home!

4 comments:

  1. They're so cute and I love the scarf on your niece...love that "retro" style that's coming back!! First day of school here too -- my youngest is starting grade 11 -- where do the years go?! I was so happy to have the house all to myself today I was just revelling in the "quiet"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness they are adorable! Looks like they were very excited for school! I know what you mean with the carbs I need to get back to eating my veggies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love those happy photos!!!!!

    Huge hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little boy will be starting school next week...where does the time go? cant believe it really. love the photos.....the backpack certainly looks huge.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.