Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, March 6

A Dream in February ATC

A Dream in February ATC Originally uploaded by CatherineScanlon
I don't have anything to share that I've been working on tonight, it's all secret agent stuff that I can't....if you want to see them all you'll have to take an SDU Class at your local Scrapbook Store to learn how to do the technique we're working on.

Anyway, this is a little ATC that I sent to my good friend Shawn, BonoRama Mama for our Valentine Swap. I got the image from Teresa McFayden and her Sweet Bella E-Zine. The image is much smaller than I wanted it to be, but she looks so adorable on this ATC, don't you think?

Shawn and I have another swap coming up here..as a matter of fact I'll be sending out her chunky Canvas tomorrow...I'll share the image as soon as she gets it....

Well, ta ta for now - I've got to get one more page completed tomorrow morning and get it approved before I go out to run my errands...so I need some sleep. The page is planned out, I just ned to execute it!

5 comments:

  1. oh that card is so beautiful. She must love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love it!!!! She is so cute and right here by my computer!! I totally freaked out and had to get Vicki's thoughts on your canvas. I didn't want to send you a fugly canvas!!!! Yours will be postal today! I have really enjoyed our swaps Cat, oh and be on the lookout for a little envie from me :) Just a little somethin somethin! Can't wait to see all your special projects I bet they are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being small and shadowed shows the frailty of the child...makes her very sweet!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the small image on the card -- very sweet!!

    No peeking for Shawn...so we'll all have to wait to see the next swap!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet ATC. I am having an ATC Giveaway contest on my blog if you want to check it out.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.