Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, February 19

FareWell my Friends...

FareWell my Friends... Originally uploaded by CatherineScanlon

I created this page to remember my last month at ScrapMuse. I started designing the Newsletter and creations in August/September of 2004! Each and every month since then I've created a jam-packed letter for the members, sometimes as many as 16 pages. I've loved every moment on this site, but it's time for new things, fresh beginnings, new projects, assignments... With that announcement, I should let you know that I've had the stomach flu, and laid on the couch all day yesterday. My DH is away on business and my little V took care of me until he got bored with that and "went down to Gram's for lunch"...he didn't come home until 6pm...but I feel better today. A little light headed, probably from eating NOTHING yesterday. to much to do, so gotta run. Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

  1. Cat that is beautiful!!! I love those colors! I'm sure they are going to miss you bunches! Get to feeling better, that darn flu is going around like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are better soon!!! I'm so sad, that you leave our DT- beyond words! Thanks for your wonderful work - you rocked my world from the begining I joined. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope you feel better soon. I have truly enjoyed getting to know you better since joining the DT. You will be missed! Your incredible talent will take you far in your new pursuits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cat...that is a fantastic layout! I'm sure leaving was a really hard decision for you. It was hard for me ...and you had been there from the very begining!
    Feel better sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( It's a beautiful layout for us THANK YOU. You have no idea how much you'll be missed.... Your NL work was just the best! I wish you well. Keep blogging! I want to continue seeing your wonderful altered art! & good luck with any future books you may come to!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.