Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, January 7

Home is WHERE the heart is!

It's Monday and I'm Back to the old grind, so much to do and so little time! I've got a class coming up at Scrapbooks & Beyond that I think you're going to love, and we've only got room for 8 people so sign up while we've got room. Kelley and I will get the details of the classes posted on the blog soon, so stay tuned!
As I was getting the wooden houses cut (approx 4 1/4" x 9 1/4") I thought this would end up being a three panel Valentine decoration - but decided just to use two - and make one shorter than the other.... as it turns out I have enough products to offer one up for purchase in my Etsy. If you are interested I'm selling the goodies to make a one panel wooden house Valentine. The kit is a tiny bit different from what I am offering in the class, but I thought one of you might be interested. I'll put it in my Etsy shop in a bit. (differences are: wooden heart vs. Heidi Swapp chipboard heart, the word love has been added, the 7 Gypsies with love tag, and I added two red prima flowers!)

3 comments:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.