Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Saturday, December 15

ETSY Shop!

Ok, so I was up late last night updating my Etsy shop with the Holiday Goodies that were left over from my two shows this month (boy am I tired this morning!!). I am happy to combine shipping, charge actual shipping or accomodate you by shipping overseas or to Canada. What that means is I'll package your stuff up, go to the post office and get the cost of the actual shipment (or try to do it on-line) and have you send the actual cost of shipping along with your payment via paypal. If you want to send a check I'll have to wait for the check to arrive and clear my bank before I ship.
I"ve been wanting to share this picture and keep forgetting...while it's storming and snowy down here - up above the clouds the sun is shining and the clouds are puffy and beautiful! I took this picture through the window of the plane on my way to Virginia!
Have a great day everyone, we've got shopping and Christmas preparations to get to today so there's no time to dilly dally!!

3 comments:

  1. Off to take a peek at your etsy shop I didn't know you had one!! Love that picture wow Cat that is gorgeous!! Be on the lookout for a little box from me it's postal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your beautiful photo!!! Have a gorgeous day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH CAT... that photo is just INCREADABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.