Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, December 4

December ScrapMuse

You have just got to sign up to get the ScrapMuse kits, and make December your first one if you don't get them yet!! This kit is so unbelievable and yummy!! You're gonna love it - though I am not sure what you're going to love more, the Hambly, the KI or the papers....you've just got to try it...you'll be happy, I promise!! BTW, I'm in Virginia in case you forgot. I'll try to post pictures but I forgot my card reader...so that may not happen!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are enjoying your vacation!!! Take care and be safe!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.