Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, July 30

The week is MINE!

Little V starts ecology camp tomorrow - big V starts his new job tomorrow. I start having the house to myself with the little doggie. Wow. I can't wait. Pad around in my jams, maybe get on my treadmill if it's not to hot, definetly work in my studio....I've got stuff to do!! While I was at Absolutely Everything over the weekend I took some pictures from her Tiara Class to design a blog banner for them amongst other things. I love the way it looks. This is the sample from one of her soldering classes. What do you think? Maybe I should go into the banner business.....LOL.

My big V. retires from the Navy tomorrow. 20 years, 5 months and 16 days and now he's done. Totally done serving - but he's going back to work for the government as a contractor working in the SERE (Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape) Program. He's a happy camper. Today we spent the day in and out of the car getting new ID cards, new stickers for the car, enrolling in new medical programs, stopping by my Local Scrapbook store (oh, ooooops LOL) and just the final business of getting out of the Navy.

I haven't had a chance to work in my studio since Thursday and I'm itching....itching to finish the project that is patiently waiting. I finally found the fabric that does her some justice now I just need the time. Hopefully a snippet of time tomorrow.....actually I think it'll definetly happen...it's gotta happen....please let it happen....LOL. nighty night!!

2 comments:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.