Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, July 16

July ScrapMuse Kit!

Today is our upload day from the July Kit over at Scrapmuse. This is my take on Lana Rappette's sketch. Let me say she is an awesome designer, a great writer and an awesome person to work with over there. THANKS Lana. You rock sistah!

The papers are from Scenic Route, the bird that I turned into a mask is from Heidi Swapp, the green spray is some glittery spray that my pal Vicki turned me on to and the rest (handwriting) is me.

Yesterday was a washout of a day - thunderstorms all afternoon with torrential downpours....left overs for dinner...and work.

YUP, I've finally got some work to do. Phew.
TTFN everyone!

3 comments:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.