Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, June 22

Summer Solstice

In the northern hemisphere, the longest day of the year (near June 22) when the Sun is farthest north. In the southern hemisphere, winter and summer solstices are exchanged. The summer solstice marks the first day of the season of summer. The declination of the Sun on the (northern) summer solstice is known as the tropic of cancer (23° 27'). ..... Yup. I'm a crab, born under the tropic of Cancer. On Monday I will officially be over the hill....well not really cause I still kinda feel like I'm on the crest of the hill.....with many many many years to come before I get to being over the hill.... they do say that 40 is the new 20.... I made the oversized ATC from the Fancy Pants Designer trading cards and is the one I talked about the other day that I sent to my friend Nat. You can check out her blog to see the backside! She is on the ScrapMuse Design Team and always sends her projects and articles just right, and totally rockin', love that! I used some scraps from an assignment I did for the Winter Issue for Natalie (diffferent Natalie) at Creative TECHniques magazine and whipped this up. Here are my projects from the June ScrapMuse kit. I just love these love, Elsie papers. I added the image digitally since I never got around to printing one to put there. It's not an old picture from high school like I wanted, but it'll do. When our stuff gets out of storage (if ever....) I've got a picture in mind that was taken of me in the art room that will be perfect for this page.

2 comments:

  1. Hey- you are a cancer too - how funny!!! I should have known. I guess your bday suprise will come a bit later though ;-) Love love your aTC and the layouts you made! They rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every one of those projects is fantastic, as always!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MISSY!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.