Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, February 14

It's a Valentine's Blizzard!

It's a snowstorm today. This picture was taken at 9:05 am....I will post updates of the snow fall levels along with pictures throughout the day for those that may be interested ....the cute little house in the background is my OLD house, the chick pad with the purple front door, under the eves painted purple, and the fence and trellice purple with lots of beautiful pink and white flowers inside....a TRUE chick pad! The kitchen was hot pink and the bathroom is still purple with purple flowers stenciled over the wainscotting....Loved that place....but now I love my new place. Which - I'll give you a 2 second update on that - nothing has happened since it was delivered.
I'll leave you with these little things....my Mom bought me a little reminder that spring really isn't that far away - my favorite flowers. A bouquet of Daffies, tulips and Purple Iris.....
And, my little Valentine blowing you ALL a Valentine's Day kiss.... ;-) Sorry it's blurry - batteries died and now I have to figure out how to charge my Big Valentine's camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.