Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, February 15

Baby, it's cold outside!

Look at those beautiful blue eyes will ya?? We were waiting for the bus this morning - it was cold and windy but I managed to get a few before the battery conked out....(freakin' thing...) Anywhoo, we ended up with about a foot (I think) of snow from our blizzard. I was disappointed this morning when I got up - all the intense winds blew the snow from all the trees...I so wanted to take Winter Wonderland photos to share....anywho, have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. It looks cold but I bet it is fun too to have so much fun for a couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hat! and you two look so darn cute all snuggled together!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.