Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, February 12

Amazon ROCKS!

OMG, Amazon dot com has a HOT new Release list, and Sewing on Paper is number 1o....I am happy - oh so happy. I discovered a while ago that you could check your sales rank, not quite sure exactly what that means, but my sales rank two weeks ago was 512,741 - a month or so ago is was 508,112 or something like that. drum roll please Today the Amazon.com Sales Rank for Sewing on Paper is 147,541. I jumped 356,200 spots in a couple of weeks.... Martha - did you talk about my book already on your show? THANK you thank you! Kate the Secret is working! just a side note - I went from #10 on the hot list to #11 in the time it took me to make the post....ha ha. Tomorrow it will be on #1....

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.