Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, January 16

January ScrapMuse DT Layout

OK, so officially I am a slug, but Amanda and the team love me anyway! Here is my project from the January Kit, it's not a layout but a window....I am going to hang it by the ribbons that hold a dowel (that you can't see) in my new house. Which, is coming soon. so very soon. This window just reinforces the fact that I can't throw anything away. Three pieces of trash adorn this - one from Ian's new Levi's I picked up at Target - that's the distressed one, one from 7Gypsies - that the small circle punch and the last from the package of buttons I got with my kit...that's the one that the H is sitting on.
Get this, I throw my scraps away - but I save trash....hmmmm. Interesting. Anyway, you can sign up to get an announcement for the ScrapMuse Newsletter by going here. We'll be sending out a new one REAAAAAAAL soon.

3 comments:

  1. I so love this Cat...if you ever thing that it doesn't fit the new house, just send it my way- LOL!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THAT THING TOO! and hey..how do I get me one of those SM news letters?... I've heard they are fantastic!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love so so much !! wonderful !!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.