Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, December 13

Shutterfly ROCKS and Page 4 of Gallery Magazine!

I confess, I was lazy this year. I just didn't have the energy with my {big project} in the works to think about getting us together with smiles on our faces to take a photo - and then try and find the perfect frame seemed totally exhausting to me ....So, Shutterfly came to my rescue! I totally LOVE Shutterfly, I always have but after receiving our Christmas cards in the mail this week - I am totally diggin' them! I have used them to make portfolio books too, makes it easier to apply for a job and show my work without carrying the actual pieces! Check out their photo books and cards. Finally getting around to posting the image from Gallery Magazine, I just love those little canvas pieces! So much fun to make - plus pretty messy. I love getting messy in my studio!

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.